Author Topic: How to install video  (Read 164 times)

Repl

• View Profile
How to install video
« on: February 27, 2018, 11:22:13 PM »
First of all, you guys must be like super heros or somthing, very rare to se people working so hard on a open project like this.

I noticed (when i installed annularis) that it took a very long time, and its not so detailed in the installation section, not even the "auto" installer is that easy (in my opinion, as a really bad english speaking person, it was kinda hard and took me about 2 days to install annularis on my digitalocean server) if i could suggest a tutorail video, not long but just a fast video showing how to install annularis!

again, thank you guys/girls so much, really awesome super hero work you doing here.

Vespco

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: How to install video
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2018, 08:25:14 PM »
We'll be making it absurdly easy to setup in the future by making it quickly deployable using containerization/docker.
I am also willing to record video/audio on how to do this, would be good for my YouTube channel! :)

We have a lot of work to do in regards to making annularis work effectively with Monero multisig, and making it easy enough for common users to use and buy using Monero.
Now that Monero has multisig, the RPC works with Multisig, and the fact that it is soon to be packaged with Debian (and hopefully TAILS) we are going to be hitting this project much harder, and a lot of functionality and improvements will be seen.
It's taken awhile for me to organize it, but I'm meeting with a team today that'll be developing it and it should be all very good news!

I've been quietly working on the project on Taiga.getmonero.org as well, and have been putting more thought into it. I'll be changing that from private to public soon.
:)

danfossi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2018, 12:58:37 PM »
Hey guys,
check out this: https://youtu.be/_5PvqfF9Qas

Repl

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2018, 12:07:25 AM »
Thank you for your anwsers and thank you so much for the video man! :) !