Author Topic: Development update: 3 months  (Read 339 times)

serhack

• Administrator
  • Annularis Web Developer
    • View Profile
Development update: 3 months
« on: December 16, 2017, 07:46:38 PM »
Hello guys,

I was busy with my others projects: Monero integrations and Mastering Monero ebook.

Enjoy the new UI

danfossi

• View Profile
Re: Development update: 3 months
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2018, 02:30:36 PM »
Hi all,
in the last months together with serhack we worked behind the scenes,
unfortunately still a lot of work is needed before you can release a working beta,
especially if the market wants to respect the features and security standards proposed by Vespco in the last post (see here: https://annularis.org/forum/index.php?topic=73.msg96;topicseen#msg96).

For those interested, I set up a demo with the latest changes:

URL: http://51.15.6.88
----------------------
User: Admin
Pass: masterpass
Role: Administrator
----------------------
User: Vendor1
Pass: vendor1
Role: Vendor
----------------------
User: Buyer1
Pass: buyer1
Role: Buyer
----------------------

Note:
* The addresses of the wallets are Bitcoin and NOT Monero (even if XMR is written!),
In the last commits (before the new TODO by Vespco) we were removing the bitcoins from the front-end.
* Any bugs must be reported on the github
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 02:33:32 PM by danfossi »

Vespco

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2018, 11:42:46 PM »
Wonderful! Checking it out now.
Going to get more involved. Been crazy busy with life but I am more then happy to help test bugs and everything else I can do.

Also I'm in contact with humancell and they're going to add massive support to this project soon. It is very exciting times!
Thank you for the update and demo. Really appreciate all the effort that has been put forth for this!

danfossi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 10:50:17 AM »
In the last few weeks I have been a bit busy with the work and I have not been able to publish new updates but I constantly follow the development phase.

Unfortunately the implementation of new features in the back-end proceeds a bit slow .. I have to study a lot before each commit.

At the moment @serhack is busy with Mastering Monero and all the contacts I have received in the last months are almost all end-users or testers but no developer ..

Your words, however, encourage a lot knowing that the hard work done in recent months has encouraged some real developer to give us his contribution.

It's just an opinion but I think that:
* Having a well-defined official roadmap could simplify the work
* Some news (maybe via social) about the progress of the development could intrigue some developer / tester more. From that point of view at the moment the project seems a bit 'in a state of neglect, even if in reality it is exactly the opposite ..

Vespco

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2018, 03:49:13 AM »
Yes definitely. I am working on getting it setup on taiga.getmonero.org to help get more attention to the project and to have more input.
I need to define how the multisig is going to be implemented. I'm still not sure the best/easiest way to do it. Seems like a nice multisig feature for bitcoin was ever worked out.